Chào


Nếu tình cờ bạn đọc bài mà cảm thấy nhẹ nhõm người hay mỉm cười thì ta rất phấn khởi. Hihi

**

1

2


Thứ Tư, 3 tháng 8, 2016

When did we meet each other?

Previous life. Really, you met me in the earlier life. We have lost each other for a longtime. And now we recognize each other. When i first saw you or you first did, we knew that we wouldn't lose anymore. It sounds crazy, isn't it?   I think i live on my own. I feel happy with my life until i first saw you. My thought begins to change. I know that all things exist in pairs. People do too. They exist in couple. But sometimes, two halests lost. I try to fight that thought but i can't. You always exist in my mind. I suddenly remember some dreams when i was a girl. And then i surrender. I break my rule. I feel i am very weak. How do you feel today?