Chào


Nếu tình cờ bạn đọc bài mà cảm thấy nhẹ nhõm người hay mỉm cười thì ta rất phấn khởi. Hihi

**

1

2


Thứ Hai, 20 tháng 3, 2017

Again

That night, i saw you in my dream. You said that how many hours, days and years pass since the day we met. You couldn't remove me out of your mind. Knowing our love was real and immortal, you decided to take care of me from now on. I asked why you didn't ask me any question. I added if my answer was not what would you do. You smiled and answered you understood me more than i knew myself. I hesitate because of fear of nonsense. You also knew i quickly decided to do something, but sometimes i couldn't decide just a little thing. So you had to do it for me. Sometimes i looked like an old woman, the other time i behaved like a child so no one could understand me except you. And you asked i loved you why we didn't go together. I sulked with you. I thought that you had transplanted a chip into my brain so you could receive all my though as reading a book. I didn't know how you did it. I looked myself into a mirror to see where you put the chip on but i saw nothing. You looked so curious that you asked what for. When i explained, you laughed. You said that you had transplanted it into my heart, not my brain and then you read the information by your heart, not your head because you had the same chip in your heart. It's so funny, maybe i have just watched a sci-fi movie.