Chào


Nếu tình cờ bạn đọc bài mà cảm thấy nhẹ nhõm người hay mỉm cười thì ta rất phấn khởi. Hihi

**

1

2


Thứ Năm, 20 tháng 4, 2017

Bullying the other

That night, i saw you in my dream. When you saw me learning French or Chinese, i don't remember exactly, you said that i need not to learn too much, i should learn a few word, that's enough. I asked you which word i should know. You laughed and answered i must know because  i was very smart. I understood you were kidding me. I said that if you didn't tell me i would never say those words in my life. Perhaps my face looked ferocious like a baby tiger so you had to agree, hehe. You said that you would say and i had to repeat after you. First i thought i won you but at that time i understood you beat me. I turn back not to see your gleeful face. You go in front of me and said if i didn't want to repeat after you, you would repeat after me. I understood you were kidding me so i didn't open my mouth. You said that if i didn't want, you would say on your own, without my help. And then you whisper into my ear you love me, so easy why i didn't say.