Chào


Nếu tình cờ bạn đọc bài mà cảm thấy nhẹ nhõm người hay mỉm cười thì ta rất phấn khởi. Hihi

**

1

2


Thứ Năm, 4 tháng 5, 2017

that is fun

That day, i saw you in my dream. While you were telling something funny in your work, you suddenly looked into my eyes and changed the subject.You said that before you didn't understand why people married. You supposed that marriage is a false choice because you didn't believe in marriage. That made people unhappy more than happy. But until the day you had seen me, you knew the reason why people married. Because they wanted to certify that both are the one. I understood what you meant but i didn't say anything. I was afraid of something that i couldn't  define. Not hearing anything from me, you asked me if i believed in marriage. and if i liked the marriage,. And you said that these weird questions were very hard, so you would help me to answer. And then you said yeah, yeah, yeah,yeah. You said that you would like whatever i liked and so did i. That's fair. I have never heard something funny like that in my real life or in any story. You must be the only one in the world. There is no more such a one.